AIM
shakelawk

The Swell Collab 10 The Swell Collab 10

God damn

That was incredible. I almost broke down and cried. Amazing.

Muffin responds:

what do you mean, "almost?"

Secret Episode Special II Secret Episode Special II

wow

that sucked pretty bad.

The Week is Ours The Week is Ours

oh boy watch him spin.

thanks for using shake! that sure was a swell movie. i voted 5 and everyone else should K.

Strawberry at The Court Strawberry at The Court

damn swell if you ask me

great movie!

WadeFulp: Internet Badass WadeFulp: Internet Badass

lmfao

that was brilliant! o snap!

f0d responds:

snapo!

\ \

omg...eye orgasm

this needs to be in top 50...i creamed myself several times. this gost character has such a uniuqe personality...i want to but seks him

-Gug -Gug

amazing

brilliant

MeltedCheeseClock MeltedCheeseClock

do you even know anything about the clockcrew?

the problem with all these anticlock people is that they either are clock rejects or dont know what the hell there talking about and just do it because it makes them look cool. were you cheese weel clock or something? and they didnt like you so you got banned? this movie also held no point. he melted so they laughed? wow good job with a super plot!

SlikRik19 responds:

First of all, let me first state that no, I am not a Clock reject. I would not even dream of being a clock. Second, yes, I do know a little bit about the Clocks, enough to know that the Clocks are a bunch of asswipes who think they are so cool. But wait, you're a Lock, why are you defending the Clocks. You must be a Clock reject yourself. And have your flashes ever had plots? No. So stop telling me to make good plots when you don't. Shutup and leave.
Turd.

-Slick
F-KREW Mischief Maker

Bob's Ball Bob's Ball

nice

very nice. kinda short. but still it was done in maya(wich you dont see often here) i gotta 5 it

Code Veronica: Flash Edn Code Veronica: Flash Edn

heh the average legendary frog flash

tons of tweens with voice acting and you call it a flash? =P why not learn something outside of tweening?