AIM
shakelawk

The World Is Falling Apart! The World Is Falling Apart!

Gods tits.

Are in flames.

Spectral Fields Spectral Fields

Hmm

When i hear this music i am transported into this space time system. I am ran by the machines. I am my own birth. You birthed me and concieved me in a trail of bats and hats. Hats and bats and bats and hats.

Good job lane. This is almost good enough for God.

The Fucking Game Menu Song The Fucking Game Menu Song

You win

Utter brilliance does not truly describe these hypnotic rhythms you seemingly produce with ease and utter graciousness.

wtb sword of gr8 mana

DomesticTerrorist responds:

OMFG THANK YOU SHAKE!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THAT YOU REVIEWED MY SONG!!! IM GOING TO BLOW MY LOAD NOW BRB!!!

{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

Holy shit

Im peakin on acid right now and the newgrounds tank in this comment window is movin all over the place but hey this song is AMAZING on drugs!!!!!!!

Endless Regression Endless Regression

So gay

So fucking gay that I voted 5.

DomesticTerrorist responds:

Guess what Bob- you're a faggot. D:

HRC Entry - Brooodal HRC Entry - Brooodal

Oh the necrophagistness

Love it k. I tried necrophagist style stuff before and failed miserably ;D. 10s all arround eh! if you dont win the heaviest riff ever comp, theres no hope in humanity D:.

jarrydn responds:

Try learning some. Not neccesarily any of the crazy sweeping stuff, but more the hammer-onny groovey stuff. I've learnt so much from the riffs out of Foul Body Autopsy, plus a few tricks and stuff I picked up prior to learning FBA.

Thanks for the review buddy <3

Maggie Moo's Bloody Cumstains Maggie Moo's Bloody Cumstains

ohman

:D i love what you did to this!

-Orr-Nocturne in C# Minor -Orr-Nocturne in C# Minor

i liked it!

good stuff :) very pro sounding.

DavidOrr responds:

right back at ya bud!

Part 1 of Instrumental Part 1 of Instrumental

this..

just plain sucks.

Dawei responds:

i know, right, it was horrible, i hated it, but i can't submit the stuff on my album because they might think i stole it.

Glory for Gore Glory for Gore

oh boy

that sure was swell and super

BuryYourFace responds:

thnx \m/(O_O)\m/... but i've already been fucked with the zero's and no reviews :( hehe dude this reminds me of school, and i dont know why.